WE ARE HIRING!
Do you regularly use Facebook Messenger, Snapchat or other chat platforms? Have you ever wondered how businesses are using these channels to communicate with their customers and drive their business objectives?
We are looking for a founding engineer to join our growing team who shares our passion to help businesses at the cutting edge of the long term trend toward conversational vs graphical interfaces. Chatalytic is building an analytics and data platform to help medium to large businesses measure and understand what effect conversational interactions are having on revenue, costs and customer churn. This includes large data processing, NLP and distributed systems work.
Responsibilities (any or all of the following)
- Play a critical role in building our team / business / technology.
- Building and improving our high performance text processing pipeline adding structure to unstructured chat data using tools like Amazon Kinesis and Redshift.
- Building and improving our cutting-edge analytics frontend using technologies like D3, Ruby on Rails and Responsive Design.
- Building and improving our structured data APIs using RESTful concepts.
- An entrepreneurial attitude - you think like an owner - this will be reflected in your significant equity compensation.
- A strong passion for the problem area of large data processing and a believer in the transformational effect of conversational interactions on businesses.
- 4-6 years of software development experience in a major object oriented programming language (or languages) such as Java, Python, Ruby, C/C++, Go, PHP, etc.
- Experience running systems infrastructure driving large scale applications (10k+ users or serving large datasets).
- Bonus: Experience with Amazon Web Services.
If this sounds like you, drop us a line email@example.com